It’s a simple, indigenous technology being practiced in India for centuries. The concept involves collection of rain water, either in natural reservoirs (aquifers) and / or in constructed tanks. RWH helps in achieving self-sufficiency in water, raises ground water level, improves ground water quality and helps to reduce soil erosion. It is a less expensive and easy to maintain system.
- Designing of RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEM FOR Urban & Rural Area
- Feasibility Study for Rain Water Harvesting
- Providing Designs of Rain Water Harvesting System for Environmental Clearance
- Providing Rain Water Harvesting Report
- Providing Rain Water Harvesting Layout
- Providing Detailed Engineering Drawing